Wooden paddleboards are made of long, thin wooden strips that are glued to a centre skeleton. This gives you the shape you want while keeping the board hollow, buoyant, and light.
Making wooden paddleboards was meant to be a family project. But the very first board that Ray made with our daughter has gotten so much interest and questions about how to get one that we decided to open the shop for custom paddleboard orders.
If you’ve been looking for a premium handmade paddleboard that’s a joy to use and gets compliments everywhere, get in touch. We’d love to make one for you!
These paddleboards are beginner-friendly, stable, and great as all-around boards for a wide range of paddlers and conditions.
What's included with the paddbleboard
- Fin box at the back
- Leash loop
- Air vents
- Anchor points to create a tie-down set up on your board
- Small: 293 cm (9'6") long board for youth and petite paddlers who weigh 48-61 kg (105-135 lbs)
- Medium: 317 cm (10'4") long board for paddlers who weigh 48-79 kg (105-175 lbs)
- Large: 347 cm (11'4") long board for paddlers who weigh 77-118 kg (170-260 lbs)
- Tip: when choosing a size, consider if you will be paddleboarding with your child so that it is buoyant enough for the two of you.
Customization options to make your board your own
- Laser engrave a family's name, text, or logo
- Style of wood for the tip and tail (i.e. solid wood or stripes)
- Anchor point locations location at front or back
- Natural wood or stained with 1 colour
- The paddleboards are made-to-order
- Please allow us 2 months to make your paddleboard
- Our paddleboards are pickup only from our Nova Scotia workshop
- At this time we cannot ship paddleboards
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the ordering process. Don't complete the checkout process before contactin us first.
We will discuss with you the type of board and customizations that you want. After answering questions and confirming your order we require a 50% deposit to start working on your paddleboard(s). The reminding 50% is due upon pickup.