Toy Maker of Lunenburg Warranty
Thank you for your interest in the products of the Toy Maker of Lunenburg.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of three years from the original purchase date.
This Limited Warranty applies to new physical goods purchased from the Toy Maker of Lunenburg or from one of our retail partners.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty:
- Covers any defects in materials used to manufacture your product
- Covers any defects in workmanship under normal use
- Covers any broken components under normal use
During the Warranty Period, we (the Toy Maker of Lunenburg) will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct the problems?
We will either repair or replace the product at no charge. Depending on you case we will:
- Repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty
- Repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts
- Exchange the product with a new product or
- Refund the price of product
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for New Physical Goods is three years from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty from the original date of purchase of Physical Good. The warranty status of a repaired product goes back to the original coverage period.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- damage caused by natural disaster
- theft or loss of the product
- damage incurred from improper use of the product
- the outdoor wood products are treated with non-toxic wood stain and some aging is to be expected
What do you have to do to obtain warranty service?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 902-209-2599.
Repair or replacement is subject to verification of the problem and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the purchase receipt.
What about shipping fees?
Shipping fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees to repair or replace the product at no charge during the warranty period (except for a fee for shipping, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer).